So this post is dedicated to the restaurants I like best at Walt Disney World.
- Liberty Tree Tavern- Is located in the Magic Kingdom in Liberty Square. The past two vacations at Walt Disney World, I have eaten here and it is delicious home cooking.
- Tusker House- Is located in the Animal Kingdom in Africa. This is nice because it is a buffet with African cuisine along with child favorites like a Peanut butter and jelly station. For breakfast characters join in the fun. This is also a place I have ate on my last vacations.
- Coral Reef Restaurant- Is located in Epcot in Future World right next to The Living Seas with Nemo and Friends. This is a nice place to dine where you can see into the Living Seas while dining. This is also a place I have ate on my last two vacations.
- 50’s Prime Time Cafe- Is located in Hollywood Studios by Echo Lake. When you step into this restaurant you step into the 1950s where the TVs play shows like Father Knows Best and you better keep your elbows off the table if you want your meal. This is also a place I have ate on my last two vacations.
- Planet Hollywood- Is located in Downtown Disney on the West Side. This is just like other Planet Hollywood’s but with a Disney twist.
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant- Is also located in Downtown Disney in the Marketplace. This is a true Irish Pub with a live band, drinking songs and traditional Irish food.
- Sci-fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant- Is also located in Hollywood Studios but in Commissary Lane. The waiters and waitresses are on skates and you take into a dark Drive In where you sit in ’50 style cars with cartoons and shows from the ’50s as well.
- Yak and Yeti Restaurant-This is also located in Animal Kingdom in Asia. It has Asian style food for adults with a kid menu that has more food that they would eat.
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill- Is located at Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. It has a breathtaking view of Downtown Disney and you can see fireworks from Epcot while dining around 8 or 9 p.m. The resort also has a spa where adults can go relax before their meal.
- The quick service restaurant located at your resort hotel. I recommend the quick service restaurants at the Resort Hotels because it is where you can breakfast in the morning or just a snack in the middle of the day. You can buy a refillable mug unless it is included in your package and it is good for your entire stay at Walt Disney World. You can fill it up with soft drinks from the fountain or with coffee in the mornings to help get you going. It is expensive but it is well worth it because you won’t have to buy a drink throughout your stay while at your resort.
These are currently my favorites and I suggest to others to experience at least once while in Walt Disney World. Those are all table service restaurants but they are worth sitting down and eating at. Most of them can accommodate just a family of 2-4 or groups.